First and Foremost: Be Safe
This website, the programs and instructions it contains, and any suggestions or ideas here, are not for everyone. Use at your own risk, and only after approval from an appropriate health-care provider. Even after you’re declared fit enough, old enough, young enough, and wise enough to participate with this website, your participation means that:
- You indemnify CannonFist.com, its owners, and all its authors, administrators, associates, and affiliates from all legal, financial, and any other kind of harm.
- You promise to be careful with yourself and anyone that works with you, and by so doing, you declare that you will be responsible for all health and harm that comes to you and/or those that work with you.
- You guarantee that you will only use your knowledge to increase the health and safety of yourself and others.
You claim sole responsibility for you and your actions. Pretty simple, eh?
Other legal stuff includes:
I guarantee your satisfaction with every service and product. You get 30 days to explore your purchase.
I want your experience to be better than good.
Because you should feel Urgent Optimism to continue pursuing excellence in martial and healing arts, if for any reason personal or professional, you’re not satisfied with or even if you’re not quite ready to enjoy working through your membership, product, or service…
You’re welcome to contact me and I’ll make it right for you. The technical caveat is: please contact me in person or using this contact form within 30 days of purchase.
Because memberships and online products are available instantly (more than less), please check your email. You’ll get a confirmation email right away to indicate your order success.
Your risk is nil because your experience is guaranteed excellent. What else is there?
Etiquette is Essential
Because we practice martial arts as a way to achieve higher levels of physical, emotional, and mental proficiencies, etiquette is essential.
Your information is sacred. CannonFist.com sends no spam. When you sign up for CannonFist.com, your email (or other personal information) is only used to update you about this site.
We’re committed to child privacy. Some material on this site is not suited for children who lack adult supervision, so children under 18 are not allowed to access our services without adult supervision. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, CannonFist.com will never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of this website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
Collection of Personal Information: when visiting CannonFist.com, the IP address used to get access to the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements, and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Only comment authors are tied to an IP address (for administrative purposes, not for public display); otherwise, recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Terms of Service
By now, you know that your satisfaction is guaranteed. Now the technical issues.
- When you buy online services or products, you receive instant access to online resources. We send an email right away, after your purchase, with detailed information about your purchase. Look for it.
- When you purchase a live activity — classes or workshops — we send an email right away detailing the location(s) and time(s) of your activity. Be there. While our guarantee is good until the activity, we offer no refunds if you fail to show up.
Again: your purchase is guaranteed. If you do not find great satisfaction with your experience of our products and services, please contact me and I’ll make it right.
Keep this in mind: (it’s good news) I make no claims to be fair to anyone’s egotistical desires. Some of this work is tough. It is tough physically, emotionally, and mentally: and that’s why it’s awesome.
The Cannon Fist is about Real Martial Arts and Real Healing Arts — as such, please do not buy or get involved unless you’re ready to do some work. Real work in excellent martial arts is fun and rewarding.
The truth is — this work is not for everyone. Some minds can’t handle things like meditation or Qigong; others can’t handle combat drills like intensified push-hands.
These Terms of Service are subject to change.
Read and Write Manifesto
The following key pieces concern daily reading, for normal, kind, careful people.
- The trust of readers and the community is important for me. I present honest opinions and experiences, and I maintain strict journalistic standards.
- I treat others with respect. I may attack ideas and movements, but not people or beings. I expect the same treatment, and I expect readers and contributors to behave the same way.
- Material relationships, policies, and business practices are clearly disclosed. Readers will know the difference between editorial, advertorial, and advertising, should we choose to have it. If I do sponsored or paid posts, they’ll be clearly marked. Any advertising or marketing collaborations used by me are professional and honest. Even ads, that I put on other networks, take users right where you’d expect them to, never to any weird links or shifty pages.
- I do my best to support various intellectual property rights. I often provide links, credits, and cite sources of inspiration. Currently, I own the words on this site. They are copyrighted. I reserve the right to switch over to other licensing options, including a creative commons license, an uncopyright, or a copyleft.
Agreement between USER and CannonFist.com
The CannonFist.com Web Site is composed of various Web pages operated by Integral Grace LLC. The CannonFist.com Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the CannonFist.com Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Modification Of These Terms Of Service: CannonFist.com reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the CannonFist.com Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the CannonFist.com Web Site.
Links To Third Party Sites: the CannonFist.com Web Site has links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). CannonFist.com uses Linked Sites that are financially affiliated; some Linked Sites provide financial incentive for CannonFist.com to link to them (these will be indicated as such). Linked Sites are not under the control of CannonFist.com and CannonFist.com is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. CannonFist.com is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. CannonFist.com provides links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CannonFist.com or any association with the Linked Site’s owners or operators.
No Unlawful Nor Prohibited Use: as a condition of your use of the CannonFist.com Web Site, you warrant to CannonFist.com that you will not use the CannonFist.com Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the CannonFist.com Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the CannonFist.com Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the CannonFist.com Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through CannonFist.com.
Use Of Communication Services: the CannonFist.com Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large, a particular author, or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages and materials that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
* Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
* Publish, post, upload, distribute, or issue any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic(s), name(s), material(s), or information.
* Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
* Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
* Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
* Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
* Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
* Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations, or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
* Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
* Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
* Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
* Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
CannonFist.com has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, CannonFist.com reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion.
CannonFist.com reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
CannonFist.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at CannonFist.com’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. CannonFist.com does not control or endorse the content, messages, or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, CannonFist.com specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
Authors, Contributors, Managers, and Hosts are not authorized CannonFist.com spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of CannonFist.com.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction, and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO CannonFist.com OR POSTED AT ANY CannonFist.com WEB SITE
CannonFist.com does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to CannonFist.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any CannonFist.com Web Site or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you are granting CannonFist.com, its Affiliated Companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. CannonFist.com is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in CannonFist.com’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the CannonFist.com web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. CannonFist.com and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the CannonFist.com web site at any time.
Advice received via the CannonFist.com web site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions, and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
CannonFist.com and/or its suppliers, authors, and administration make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the the information, software, products, services, and related graphics contained on the CannonFist.com web site for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services, and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. CannonFist.com and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
For Service Contact, use our Contact Page.
Termination/Access Restriction: CannonFist.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the CannonFist.com Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
General to the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Montana, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Ravalli County, Montana, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the CannonFist.com Web Site.
Use of the CannonFist.com Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and CannonFist.com as a result of this agreement or use of the CannonFist.com Web Site.
CannonFist.com’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of CannonFist.com’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the CannonFist.com Web Site or information provided to or gathered by CannonFist.com with respect to such use.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the User and CannonFist.com with respect to the CannonFist.com Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and CannonFist.com with respect to the CannonFist.com Web Site.
A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the Parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
Copyright And Trademark Notices: unless otherwise noted, all contents of the CannonFist.com Web Site are: Copyright 2009-2011 by CannonFist.com and/or Integral Grace LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Trademarks: the names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Example companies, organizations, products, people, and events depicted herein may be fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Notices And Procedure For Making Claims Of Copyright Infringement: Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent here: Contact. All inquiries not relevant to the following procedure will receive no response.